iSlaytheDragon is a collaborative blog about games, gamers, and those who tolerate them (namely, gamers’ spouses and families). iSlaytheDragon provides news, views, and reviews on new and old games to help others determine whether a game is worth checking out. We also have a series of guides to help new gamers get acclimated and veterans dig deeper into the hobby.
iSlaytheDragon began as the creative outlet for @Futurewolfie to record gaming thoughts, experiences, and updates on his own design, Armyland. After collaborating with @FarmerLenny on a super-secret board game design project, @Futurewolfie (and @FarmerLenny) realized that two heads really are better than one (unless those two heads are on a dragon that needs to be slain) and that what they could accomplish together was better than what they could accomplish separately. Besides, how can a social hobby be adequately described by one person speaking into the ether? And when slaying dragons, two is always preferred. Over time we grew and grew and added more slayers to the team, including Jason, Andrew, Meghan, and Jennifer.
At iSlaytheDragon, we have several core values that we try to structure our posts around:
- Engaging. If we wouldn’t want to read a post, we won’t write it.
- Informed. We will do our best to keep up-to-date on the things we post about and keep our readers up to date as well.
- Collaborative. We’re a team of gamers with different tastes and perspectives, and we work together to give you the best reviews possible
- Discussion-oriented. Comments are always turned on and encouraged, and we will do our best to jump into the discussion on each post. We welcome your feedback.
- Positive. This doesn’t mean that we’ll like every game we talk about, but we will try to be respectful. There’s enough negativity on the Internet without our adding to it.
If you have an idea for a post, a game you’d like to see us review, or a game you’d like to send us for review, please contact @Futurewolfie (firstname.lastname@example.org); we’d be happy to discuss it with you. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter (@iSlaytheDragon)
Thanks for reading, and happy slaying![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]