Join us as we discuss Farmer Lenny’s 7 most very favorite games. We discuss, heckle, and pontificate on the the games he holds most dear. Do you agree? Let us know in the comments.
iTunes | Google Play | RSS
7. Ginkgopolis – Xavier Georges published by Pearl games in 2012. 1-5 players. 321 overall BGG rank
6. Isle of Skye: From Chieftain to King – Andreas Pelikan, Alexander Pfister published by Lookout games in 2015. 2-5 players. 153 overall BGG rank
5. El Grande – Wolfgang Kramer, Richard Ulrich published by Hans im Gluck in 1995. 2-5 players. 55 overall BGG rank
4. Concordia – Mac Gerdts published by PD Verlag in 2013. 2-5 players. 22 overall BGG rank
3. Ra – Reiner Knizia published by alea in 1999. 2-5 players. 134 overall BGG rank
2. Dominion – Donald X. Vaccarino published by Rio Grande Games. 2-4 players. 72 overall BGG rank
1. Glory to Rome – Ed Carter, Carl Chudyk published by Cambridge Games Factory. 2-5 players. 150 overall BGG rank
Intro Music Provided by Mitch Music
Title: Funny Bone
Outro Music by Sirius Beat
Elevate Link: http://youtu.be/8tLGk6pi4W4
Very enlightening, indeed! Is this an indication that we may see MORE Top 7 lists in future podcasts? (or HEAR them, as it were) Love what’s come thus far. Keep it up!
This is a distinct possibility
Pingback: Podcast Radio – Tabletop Gaming News
Clever little report…I absolutely love Dominion and Concordia!
Listening back on it, I’m afraid I may have came across too harsh on Concordia. It’s a fine game.