This past weekend I traveled to be with my family and to meet my new niece. This doesn’t sound like a recipe for gaming, but here are a few things I learned:
- From Wits & Wagers I learned that I didn’t pay enough attention in history class. And my school’s “knowing dates is not important” philosophy did not help me along the path to victory.
- From The Resistance I learned that my wife will throw me under the bus whenever the first hint of doubt is cast on me.
- From Money I learned that my mild-mannered mother should join in currency trading and exchange.
- From Money I learned that I should not.
- From Incan Gold I learned that I’m the dead guy Indiana Jones would learn from in order to leave with the treasure.
- From my two-year-old niece I learned that a cat piano and an “angry face” are all that’s necessary for a good time–games are not always required.